Spark Your Inventive Food Ideas and Business Opportunities at “Test Kitchen by The Food School Bangkok”
“Test Kitchen by The Food School Bangkok”—an innovative community for food enthusiasts at the heart of Bangkok—is located at the ground floor level of “The Food School Bangkok” where professional culinary curricula from globally-acclaimed institutes in Italy, Japan, and Thailand are offered in one location. The space includes two zones: Test Kitchen and Incubator Kitchen, aiming to drive food passion into countless innovations and business opportunities.
The Test Kitchen is included by Test Kitchen Café, Dining Hall, Co-working Space, and Vertical Farm—to empower the concept of sustainability. The grandeur of the space is fully equipped with facilities, making it perfect for hangouts, idea exchanges, and endless opportunities.
Moving forward to the highlight—Test Kitchen Café—there are a list of slow-bar and house-blend coffee menus blended-and-brewed from premium, local coffee beans, fresh fruit juices, kombuchas awaiting as your refreshment. You can also enjoy appetizing bakery and pastry menu—crafted from local Thai ingredients by Michelin-starred pastry chefs.
Recommended Menu at Test Kitchen Café:
- Drink Menu: Es Yenn (Barista’s Choice), Homemade Kombucha, and Slow bar – Saen Chai (Tasting note: Dried Banana, Prune & Rosella)
- Pastry & Bakery Menu: Kouign Amann (Nong Bua Cane Sugar), Klongloi Chocolate Croissant (Prachuap Khiri Khan 72% Chocolate), and “Sa-Meong” Chiang Mai Sourdough (Sa Moeng Wheat Kernel)
The Incubator Kitchen aims to offer fully-functional rental kitchens for amateur restaurant owners to experience operation planning, enjoy the soft opening, and to market test. There are also R&D kitchens for food product development, and a collection of renowned partner restaurants.
Recommended Restaurants at Incubator Kitchen:
- Klong Phai Farm: Chef Table & Wine Pairing by Chef Julien Le Breton
- Chef Bar: Wagyu & West Cork Bacon Burger, Aussie Lamb Sausage Roll, and Robbins Island Wagyu Beef Burger
- Coquillete: Four cheese French mac, Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread and Chocolate Mousse
Additional Information of Test Kitchen by The Food School Bangkok:
- Opening on every Tuesday to Sunday, 8:00-19:00 hrs.
- Location: BLOCK 28, Building E, Soi Chula 7, Wang Mai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/testkitchenbythefoodschool
- Instagram: @testkitchenbythefoodschool