The world of Italian cuisine is incredibly rich with diversity, whether from cultural, historical, or climate differences across the peninsula. In this course, students can deepen their knowledge on one of Italy's most famous regions and its iconic, recognisable dishes.
|Class Date||01 July 2023|
|Class Session||1-Day Class with 2 Sessions per day|
|Class Hour||Morning 08:30-12:30 / Afternoon 13:30-17:30|
|Total Hours||8 hours|
|Qualified Age||Minimum 17 years old|
|Delivery Language||English with Thai translation|
|Suitable For||Amateur and food enthusiasts|
|Accomplishment||Certificate of attendance by The Food School and ALMA|
What you will learn :
- Basic knowledge of Italian regional cuisine (North, Central, South) with a focus on Sicilian culture, climate, and history
- Basic knowledge and understanding of staple ingredients and products in Sicilian cuisine and the best ways to utilize them.
- Italian traditional method of preparing and opening shellfish ("alla marinara")
- Understanding in the Italian approach to food and cooking, as well as its uniqueness.
Sicily Recipes by ALMA
- Peperonata (Sicilian pepper stew)
- Braciole alla siciliana (Sicilian meat rolls)
- Cous cous ai molluschi (Cous cous with shellfish)
- Insalata pantesca (Pantelleria-style salad)
Courses You Might Also Like :