- Professional kitchen with six fully-equipped food stations
- Flexible usage and access hours
- Access to The Food School facilities
- Storage space, cold storage, and food prep areas
- Back of house and front of house equipment and training
- Procurement and supplier connections
- Low investment and reduced risk
- 1-on-1 mentoring service with professional mentor from the industry (additional costs apply)
R&D Kitchen is available for rent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis with competitive, all-inclusive rates.
Come by for a day, spend a week with your team, or join for up to six months (depending on your business concept).
- Recipe development
- Product development
- Concept development
- Taste and sensory development
- Taste engineering
- Food styling
- Food photography
- Promotion and marketing
To get a look at our facilities, get your idea in for consideration, or find more information about the R&D Kitchen, contact The Food School team and we will reach out.
- 1 x Japanese kitchen with full yakitori grill
- 1 x Italian/Mediterranean kitchen with a fired pizza oven and pasta cooker
- 2 x Thai/Asian kitchens
- 1 x Open-style butchery concept kitchen
- 2 x Multifunctional commercial kitchen layouts for concept development in a range of cuisines
- 1-on-1 mentoring service with professional mentor from the industry
- Access to fully-equipped Incubator Kitchen
- Work spaces
- Industry networking
- Investment opportunities with program partners
- Exposure to media, critics, and investors
- Concept testing
- Concept launches
- Entrepreneurship training and coaching program
- Menu trials
- Cloud kitchen
To get a look at our facilities, get your idea in for consideration, or find more information about the Incubator Kitchen, contact The Food School team and we will reach out.
A forward-looking, plant-based culinary experience drawing on the latest horticultural knowledge. Supplied by the onsite hydroponic Thai herb and local produce vertical garden, the bistro educates visitors on a sustainable, nutritious, local food approach through dishes, flavors, and workshops.
Opening hours 11:00 AM–09:00 PM
The Food School and its creative chef team stock an artisanal bakery daily, with pastries showcasing the best of local, seasonal produce. Every ingredient is selected based on footprint and proximity, ensuring a changing menu and community-supporting range of treats.
- Cacao from Chumphon
- Local, seasonal fruit varieties from the Thai heartland
- Tiger peanuts from Chiang Mai
Opening hours. 07:30 AM–06:00 PM
Under the experienced supervision of our Thai barista, classic, specialty, and elaborate coffee concoctions keep Dining Hall visitors caffeinated, while promoting Thai coffee farming and its future. From terroir to roasts, pour-over to espresso, every facet of the local coffee industry is explored and served fresh in inviting surrounds.
And for the non-coffee drinkers, draft kombucha brings new flavors to the art of fermentation.
Opening hours. 07:30 AM–08:00 PM
Our partner chefs serve up creative adaptations of their celebrated menus from satellite outlets inside Dining Hall, for every visitor to experience. Dine on contemporary Thai, upcountry BBQ, classic charcuterie, modern izakaya, and Roma Italian in a communal space filled with inspiration.
Bo.lan, 100 Mahaseth, Rad Meats, Appia, Jua
Opening hours. 07:30 AM–08:00 PM