In this course, you will be in touch with a decent introduction to the world of Japanese sake, together with a brief approach of how it is made. Through the tasting session of 10 different sakes, you will discover an array of sake categories, grades, and styles. Also, you will learn how to serve and the standard pairing of sake with a variety of dishes.
|26 October 2023
|1 Day Class with 1 session per day
|Afternoon session : 18:00 - 21:00 hrs.
|Minimum 20 years old
|Amateurs and Japanese sake lovers
|Certificate of attendance by The Food School Bangkok
What you will learn :
- Introduction of Japanese sakes
- Production of Japanses sakes, from polishing to finishing
- Discovery of different categories, grades, and style of sakes
- Tasting 10 different sakes
- How to properly pair sake with a variety of dishes
Courses You Might Also Like :