Japanese cuisine is famously detail-oriented and requires an incredible amount of attention to each and every dish. Even a dish like curry, which seems deceptively simple, is rich with history, techniques, and variation of tastes. In this course, students can learn more about Japanese curry and spices, as well as the other kinds of food that can be paired with Japanese curry, through preparing various traditional Japanese recipes.
|Class Date||11 March 2023|
|Class Session||1-Day Class with 2 Sessions per day|
|Class Hour||Morning 08:30-12:30 / Afternoon 13:30-17:30|
|Total Hours||8 hours|
|Qualified Age||Minimum 17 years old|
|Delivery Language||English with Thai translation|
|Suitable For||Amateur and food enthusiasts|
|Accomplishment||Certificate of attendance by The Food School and Tsuji|
What you will learn :
- Basic knowledge of Japanese curry and differences between each types of curry.
- Basic knowledge of types of food that can be eaten with Japanese curry such as udon, bread etc. As well as, types of ingredients that can added to Japanese curry.
- Difference between Home-cook Japanese curry and restaurant Japanese curry.
- Basic knowledge of types of spice and how can be used in Japanese curry.
Japanese Curry recipes by Tsuji
- Curry Udon
- Japanese Style Chicken Curry
- Curry Bread
- Dried Curry Rice
- Japanese Curry Omurice
Courses You Might Also Like :